Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Real Maturity" and Cats

Real Cat seen in Auvillar

"Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. 
I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! 
I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! 
But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. 
That's what is known as real maturity."

~Charles Schultz on prudence and temperance (as Snoopy in Peanuts)
H/T to Ironic Catholic for this quote 

I think that walking the Camino brings out some 'real maturity'
- when the going gets tough sometimes, you just gotta keep going-
Plus the Camino often has you rolling in laughter uncontrollably
with your Camino mates
-in a way that's not easily understood by anyone who hasn't walked the Camino-
So this humour from Snoopy belongs here rather well....
 
One of the sculptured cats of La Romieu - a town well worth the detour- don't miss it folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment