Monday, June 21, 2010

Miracles every day.....

Leaving Montbonnet on Day 2, with snow lying all around.

"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is."
~Albert Einstein

It would be true to say I was 'afraid' when I stepped out alone into the snowy landscape
on just my second morning of walking.
But along with the anxiety, I knew such excitement, such gladness.
How could it be that I was so lucky to be here,
in the morning silence,
immersed in the secrets of the outdoors,
with just a slither of morning sun creeping out across the snowy fields.
It was an Hallelujah moment!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Kiwi - I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.... I am enjoying playing around making it- when I should sometimes (ahem) be doing other things!

    ReplyDelete